KRG may change or update this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should refer to this page from time-to-time to familiarize yourself with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title or profession
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand and respond to your request and for the following reasons:
- Keeping records as required by law or regulation
- Improving our services
- Sending promotional email or other information to the email address you provided, which we believe may be relevant to you or in response to your request for such information
- Contacting you from time-to-time (by phone, email, mail or fax) for market research purposes
- Customizing the website
- KRG will never sell your information
KRG is committed to protecting your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which may be placed on your computer through your web browser. Cookies allow the KRG website to respond to you as an individual and tailor operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
KRG may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being displayed. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie does not give KRG access to your computer or any information about you, other than your browsing history on KRG’s website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
KRG’s website may contain links to other websites. KRG does not control such other websites and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your information once you have left the KRG website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Provide information only for those fields listed as “required”
- With any information submitted, indicate whether you would like to receive a response or future communications from KRG
- Request that we remove your personal information from our records (subject only to our legal or regulatory retention obligations) by emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to KRG Capital, Attn: S. Rickenbacker, 1800 Larimer Street, Suite 2200, Denver, CO 80202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information previously provided to KRG is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
DATE: January 1, 2020
What information do we collect about you?
We collect limited types of personal information through our website and investor reporting portals, as well as through other electronic communications (e.g., emails), as applicable (collectively, the “Website”). The types of personal information we collect about you depends on the nature of your interaction with us. The categories of personal information we have collected from individuals on the Website over the last twelve (12) months include the following:
- Identifiers, such as name, contact details and address (including physical address, email address and Internet Protocol address);
- Other customer records, such as telephone number and personal information provided in connection with obtaining account access;
- Commercial information, such as account data;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Education information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your use of our Website (e.g., cookies, browsing history and/or search history), as well as information you provide to us when you correspond with us in relation to inquiries.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
How do we obtain your personal information?
In connection with forming and operating our Website, we collect and maintain your nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information from your communications with us in connection with this Website, including any update notices provided by you.
- Information captured on our Website, including registration information, information provided through online forms and any information captured via cookies.
We may combine personal information that you provide to us with information that we collect from or about you from publicly available sources. This will include information collected in an online or offline context.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To perform services for you.
- To improve our Website and the products and services that we offer and notify you about changes to our products and services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to requests for information submitted by you through our Website.
- To keep a record of your relationship with us.
- Ongoing operations, administrative, accounting, reporting, account maintenance and other processes.
- To audit and verify the quality and effectiveness of our services and compliance.
- To detect security incidents and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- To generally comply with U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations.
Additionally, we may use your personal information to keep you informed of our products and services, if you have provided your consent to us doing so, or where we have an existing relationship with you and we wish to contact you about products and services similar to those which we provide you, in which you may be interested. You may opt-in to certain kinds of marketing, or all forms of marketing at any time, by contacting us and you may unsubscribe to receiving emails by clicking on the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link provided in all our marketing emails.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not sell any of the personal information we collect about you to third parties.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law or regulation and to affiliates and service providers, including but not limited to administrators, lenders, banks, auditors, law firms, governmental agencies or pursuant to legal process, self-regulatory organizations, consultants and placement agents. We may also disclose your information to other parties as may be required by law or regulation, or in response to regulatory inquiries.
Within the last twelve (12) months, we have shared each of the categories of personal information collected in connection with this website with affiliates and service providers as set forth above in “What information do we collect about you?”
We may also share your personal information with applicable third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, bankruptcy proceeding, or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or shares.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We consider the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice, and to that end we employ appropriate organizational, physical, technical and procedural safeguards, which seek to protect your personal information in our possession or under our control to the extent possible from unauthorized access and improper use.
Your rights under the CCPA
Deletion Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we retain, subject to certain statutory exceptions, including, but not limited to, our compliance with U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations. We will notify you in writing if we cannot comply with a specific request and provide an explanation of the reasons.
Disclosure and Access Rights: You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information regarding our collection and use of personal information specific to you over the last twelve (12) months. Such information includes:
- the categories of personal information we collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- whether we disclosed your personal information to a third party, and, if yes, the categories of personal information that each recipient obtained.
No Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including by denying service, suggesting that you will receive, or charging, different rates for services or suggesting that you will receive, or providing, a different level or quality of service to you.
How to Exercise Your Rights: To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, or to access this notice in an alternative format, please submit a request on your behalf using any of the methods set forth in the Contact us section below.
For any requests relating to the exercise of your rights under the CCPA, or questions regarding our processing of your personal information, please submit or have your authorized representative submit a request using any of the methods set forth below.
Call us using the following number: 303-390-5001.
Submit a request online using the following online form: krgcapital.com/contact-us/ and request that we call you.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your request under the CCPA and request any additional information necessary to verify your request. We verify requests by matching information provided in connection with your request to information contained in our records. Depending on the sensitivity of the request and the varying levels of risk in responding to such requests (for example, the risk of responding to fraudulent or malicious requests), we may request further information or your investor portal access credentials, if applicable, in order to verify your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, provided that you provide a signed agreement verifying such authorized agent’s authority to make requests on your behalf, and we may verify such authorized person’s identity using the procedures above.